Dong Nai River (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) –Vietnam has made progress in water environment management in river basins thanks to a project funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). A coordination mechanism in water environment protection in the basin of Dong Nai River, along with a new river basin commission have been established, heard a meeting of the steering board of the “Strengthening capacity of water environment management in river basin” project on May 10. Ichiro Adachi, chief advisor of the JICA expert team, stressed the significance of the project in terms of sustainable management, saying a coordination mechanism is one of the most important factors in water environment management for river basins. At the working session, JICA experts suggested extending the duration of the project, which was previously scheduled for 2016-2018, to May 2019 to effectively transfer its outcomes. Besides, the building of legal documents and establishment of river basin organisations are overdue. Moreover, the Vietnam Environment Administration is restructuring its organisation, leading to a change of agency in charge of managing river basins, they said. The project aims to improve central and local government’s capacity in water environment protection in the provinces of Bac Ninh, Bac Giang… Read full this story
- Ribbed mussels could help improve urban water quality
- RIM wants to help you convince your IT manager to buy new BlackBerry 7 OS phones
- Proofpilot wants to help you design, launch, and manage research studies
- Asimo technology helps build Honda’s Stride Management Assist device
- Comments for : RIM wants to help you convince your IT manager to buy new BlackBerry 7 OS phones
- Agile project management: A comprehensive guide
- 7 must-have project management skills
- How to Manage KVM Virtual Environment using Commandline Tools in Linux
- What is a project management office (PMO) and do you need one?
- Optus teams with Cisco for managed business communications services
- Knowledge management takes center stage at SharePoint Virtual Summit
- Australia’s Drought-Busting Water Grid
JICA helps Vietnam enhance water environment management in river basin have 323 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.