Your life is a product of what you think; it’s not so much about what happens to you or what’s going on around you, but how you react. John Bear aims to raise our awareness on the basic principles that govern our lives. He covers many areas that affect the quality of our lives and discusses how becoming more aware of these, gives us the opportunity to make more informed, and therefore better, choices. Without this basic understanding and awareness the reason for many of the choices we make, and subsequently, the results of those choices cannot be understood.What is it that governs our decisions? Why do we have to have the latest gadgets bought on credit? Buy designer clothes we can’t really afford knowing they are overpriced? What are the thoughts and impulses that drive us to succeed or not? Are we driven by fear and if so, fear of what? How do our choices impact the world around us?The subjects raised may challenge your beliefs and if you decide to read this book require an open mind willing to give consideration to the thoughts put forth.When we rely on sources outside of ourselves for our well-being we give… Read full this story
- Elton John's 1959 Bentley S1 Continental Won't Go Breaking Your Heart
- John Waters Is Hosting His Own Boozy Adult Summer Camp
- John Harvey Kellogg's Legacy of Cereal, Sociopathy, and Sexual Mutilation
- At $5,200, Could This 2001 BMW 325Xi Have Any Miles Left In It?
- For $45,500, This 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo Might Engulf You
- Master Self-Control by Thinking of Urges as a Passing Wave
- John Mayer Photoshopped the Fuck Out of This Instagram Selfie. Maybe.
- How to Manipulate Your Kids into Doing What You Want
- 's John Carmack Opens Up About Working With Steve Jobs
- How to Deal With a Manipulative Coworker
- For $35,000, This 2001 Dodge Dakota Sport Could Be A Perfect Ten
- Tower Bears An Uncanny Resemblance To
Mastering Our Minds' Manipulators by John Bear 2001 have 325 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 5, 2008. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.