For many years, researches have been trying to find whether there’s life beyond our solar system. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock At the moment, life on Earth is the only known life in the universe, but many believe we are not alone here. Some form of life is likely existing elsewhere in the universe.To find extraterrestrial life, be it microbial or intelligent life, researchers require tools capable of detecting signs of life on other planets. While some of these tools already exist, researchers from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have created a new simple chemistry test that can detect biochemical signatures more accurately than any existing method.The new method is based on capillary electrophoresis – a technique that separates a mixture of organic molecules into its components.Focused on detecting amino acids or building blocks of life, the test combines a liquid sample collected from extraterrestrial surface with a chemical called liquid reagent. Then, by shining a laser across the mixture, specific molecules can be observed moving at different speed, which will allow researchers to distinguish biosignatures from other alien components.This relatively simple and easy tool has been around for many decades. But it is the… Read full this story
- NASA to Look For Ancient Microbial Life on Mars in 2020 Mission
- Heart wire test detects 'hidden' angina with a 15-minute check which can identify easily-missed early warning signs
- Listen to the sound of Mars: NASA reveals first audio from the red planet as a Martian 'dust devil' sweeps past its new InSight lander
- NASA will contribute spectroscopy instrument to European planet-hunting mission
- NASA spacecraft heads to Mars to explore planet's interior
- Rise of the 'super' spuds: Tests that can find genes affected by potato blight could lead to cheaper veg that's free from disease
- NASA Spacecraft Catches a Rare Glimpse Dwarf Planet Quaoar
- NASA to build telescope for detecting asteroids that threaten Earth
- Could NASA Rover Find Signs of Martian Life in Giant Crater?
- Give Blood, Get Results: New Test Detects Eight Cancers at Early Stages
- NASA spacecraft beams new images of dwarf planet Ceres
- German inventors develop bracelet to test drinks for date-rape drugs
NASA Develops Super-sensitive Test For Detecting Life On Other Planets have 366 words, post on www.i4u.com at January 27, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.