The new 2020 Ford Mustang’s High Performance Package has been unveiled and it’s changing the entry-level game for Mustang buyers. Those who are opting for a EcoBoost engine now have the option to pick the new High Performance Package, which turns the Mustang into the most powerful four-cylinder sports car from an American automaker. The best part? This all started as a Focus RS engine swap. Behind the power is a 2.3-liter EcoBoost engine that was specifically redesigned for the Mustang. Power from the engine is rated at 330 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque, which is enough for a 0 to 60 mph run in the four-second area (with premium fuel) and a top speed of 155 mph. That’s actually 34 mph faster than the 2019 EcoBoost Performance Package. For the manual gearbox fans, you will be delighted to know that the 2020 High Performance Mustang can come with either the 10-speed SelectShift automatic transmission or 6-speed Getrag manual transmission. “It’s not just the horsepower gains over the standard 2.3-liter EcoBoost, it’s the broader torque curve that delivers 90 percent of peak torque between 2,500 and 5,300 rpm, which is 40 percent wider than the base EcoBoost engine,” said… Read full this story
- Saqlain Mushtaq, Grant Bradburn get top positions at High Performance Centre
- Saqlain Mushtaq, Grant Bradburn appointed to Pakistan's High Performance Centre
- PCB appoint Saqlain Mushtaq, Grant Bradburn in High Performance roles
- Saqlain set to be appointed PCB high performance coach for international players
- Saqlain, Bradburn bag roles in PCB's High Performance Centre
- Here's Your First Look at the 2017 TVR Sports Car
- Yamaha Built A High-Performance Electric Car Motor. Are Bikes Next?
- New (2020) Maruti S-Cross Petrol India Launch Details: Here Are All The Details
- TVR Sports Cars Is Making A Comeback – And So Is The Griffith
- Sports cars, motorbikes and luxury boats: How locals have blown much of the $30million compensation given to them after the Palm Island riots on lavish goods
- TVR Trademarks Griffith Name, Possibly For New Sports Car
- Giants breakout predictions 2020: Will Hernandez thrives in power scheme, Jason Garrett unlocks Evan Engram
New 2020 Mustang High Performance Package: Most Powerful 4-Cylinder American Sports Car have 342 words, post on blog.dupontregistry.com at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.