Jerry Cheung’s New Era Developments has negotiated new banking facilities and funding of £27 million with Barclays to support the development of student accommodation. Established in 2000, New Era Developments recently completed Phase 1 of New Era Square which provides accommodation for students. The new funding will enable the company to complete Phase 2 which will take the number of student beds to 656, in addition to the provision of leisure and office accommodation positioned around a central square.Jerry Cheung, managing director of New Era Developments said: “Building New Era Square in the heart of Sheffield has been an amazing journey and we’re thrilled that Barclays has been able to support this development, enabling us to complete our vision of delivering fantastic student accommodation for a vibrant and thriving community. “Phase 2 of the development will include a Chinese Incubator Unit which is expected to provide significant inward investment from China and will see a partnership in collaboration with Sheffield Hallam University once complete.”New Era employs 15 people locally and completion of New Era Square is expected to create around 400 jobs. Ashley Airey, Barclays property relationship director put together the funding package for the deal.He said: “This is our… Read full this story
- Elon Musk Owes $507 Million to Banks Helping Tesla Raise Capital
- Trump, Democrats dig battle lines over new era of investigations
- BlackBerry's BBM Enterprise SDK to Help Developers Integrate Secure Messaging Into Apps
- Conference reviews new rural development emulation movement
- Ha Tinh urged to facilitate new rural development in needy localities
- What developing countries can teach America about banking
- A one-off, or the start of a new era of prosperity?
- Earlybird closes $204 million fund for ‘deep tech’ startups in Europe
- Target breach helps usher in new world of data security
- Wheatley secures £185m ‘landmark’ funding boost
- 50 Years VCCI Accompanying Businesses: New Opportunities in New Era
- Piledriver: Is a 'new era" beginning in WWE?
New Era Developments in Sheffield secures £27 million funding from bank have 316 words, post on www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.