007 will return. On Tuesday, the official James Bond Twitter account revealed that the 25th film in the super-spy series will be called No Time To Die. It’ll hit theaters on April 3, 2020 in the U.K. and April 8,2020, in the U.S.
Daniel Craig returns for his fifth turn as Bond.
Some of the plot has already been revealed. The film begins with Bond vacationing in Jamaica before things turn dangerous. Oscar-winning actor Rami Malek plays the villain, and he’s already promised he won’t make it easy on Bond.
While it was known that Craig would be returning for one more go, there’s already been controversy about who will play Bond after he gives up the golden gun. There’s been talk that the role would pass to a woman or an actor of color, with Idris Elba denying that he’d take the role.
- No Time To Die: Here's Why Daniel Craig Was Not Allowed To Drive Bond's Iconic Car
- The Suicide Squad Wraps Filming, James Gunn Celebrates With Touching Tribute to Deceased Father
- ‘Kannum Kannum Kollaiyadithaal’ movie review: Dulquer Salmaan’s latest is a pleasant and engaging tale of con artists in love
- Paramount's M.A.S.K. Movie Lands Bad Boys for Life Writer
- 'Star Trek' Captain Kirk McFarlane Toys Action Figure Up For Pre-Order, Photos Released
- Weekend Movie Review: 'The Invisible Man' And 'Wendy'
- Widowed presenter Simon Thomas reveals his son Ethan, 10, feels like he has a 'family again' thanks to forming a 'seamless bond' with his dad's new girlfriend
- Simon Pegg on the future of Star Trek: "These movies don’t make Marvel money"
- Bishop Gorman ties national record by winning ninth consecutive high school basketball state title in Nevada
- EXCLUSIVE: LEGO Unveils Awesome Justice League Movie Sets
- Tom Hiddleston confirms there won't be a second season of The Night Manager
- Here’s Why Allu Arjun Doesn’t Give Discount To His Father Allu Aravind