Despite their horrible impact on the planet, NFTs are still unfortunately in style. Now, you can go spend money to look at a whole bunch of NFT artworks, including the most expensive piece ever sold— Beeple's EVERYDAYS: THE FIRST 5000 DAYS—at a festival in New York City.
Organized by the crypto fund Metapurse, Dreamverse festival will feature a gallery of artwork by more than 150 artists, who will have their NFT art displayed via installations, large screens, and virtual reality booths.
In an appropriate nod to this fad, some of the tickets to the Dreamverse Party will be black and white NFTs, which organizers say will change color after getting scanned at the entrance. Alotta Money , the art director of the popular CryptoPunk NFTs.
Tickets to just
NFT super two drink tickets and access to fast pass
Of course, you are free to spend your money however you wish. Don't let me stop you. I would just like to remind you that minting NFTs creates a whole lot of carbon emissions , which aggravate climate change, as the recent fire hell on Earth and crushing hurricane showed us. Also, you can view NFT art from the comfort of your own home, for free.
We've included Beeple's $69 million dollar artwork above to save you the trouble (and money)
- Meet the creative crowd defining the London art world’s new zeitgeist
- Who is Banksy, what does he look like, what’s his net worth and what are his most famous art works?
- Kim Kardashian Lookalike Slays Fans With Hot Bum-Baring Pic
- Red Dead Redemption 2: HUGE news for PS4,Xbox fans before Rockstar's next big release date
- Missing X-Men actress Fan Bingbing reappears and is ordered to pay £100m in taxes and fines
- You'll love Holly Willoughby's 20 must-have pieces from Marks & Spencer
- 21 unusual items you might have missed at the Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
- SOE Kitchen: Ólafur Elíasson and Victoria Elíasdóttir Fuse Dining With Art
- 'Joker' has highest October opening weekend of all-time, hauls in $93.5 million in the U.S.
- Modern art and literary classic feature in royal wedding order of service
- Holly Willoughby joins Marks & Spencer with her 'favourite pieces' in store
- Banksy shocks art world by shredding £1 mn work at auction
NFT Art Fans Can See Beeple's $69 Million Piece in Person have 408 words, post on gizmodo.com at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.