Mindy Kaling made an appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert on Monday, and he squeezed out a couple more details from her on the all-women reboot of the Ocean’s 11 franchise. One big deet is that filming is beginning in about two weeks, and the ladies aren’t going to Vegas or getting a free vacay in the Bahamas. They’re coming to New York City, where capers are thick on the ground for enterprising ladies. Kaling also says that her special skill set will probably be distracting the guard dog. Advertisement It’s not clear if that also means filming will take place in the Big Apple, but if so, that’s one more reason to enjoy New York in the fall. You might just bump into Mindy Kaling, Rihanna, Anne Hathaway, Sandra Bullock, Helena Bonham Carter, Sara Paulson, Cate Blanchett and Awkwafina all out to brunch together.
- Ocean Waves Are Getting Bigger and Climate Change Appears to Be to Blame
- Hundreds of thousands of viruses in oceans
- Ocean State Job Lot honored for support of organ donation
- Orleans man found dead in ocean near Eastham
- Ocean Power Technologies to Exhibit at Sea-Air-Space – The Navy League’s Global Maritime Exposition
- Gray whale found dead at Ocean Beach in San Francisco
- Dead whale on Ocean Beach was hit by a ship
- Woman, 78, killed in Ocean County crash involving box truck
- 2 dogs killed in Ocean County house fire
- Last weekend’s Arctic Ocean forecast: 84 and sunny
- Ocean Springs will build beach sidewalk after legal battle
- Report: Alien Ocean May Be Hidden Under Pluto's Surface
Ocean's Eight have 267 words, post on jezebel.com at October 4, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.