When is the Denver Broncos next game? Is The Office on this week? You can get answers to questions like these right from your calendar. On the web and your mobile device, see sports and TV schedules in Outlook calendar.
Add Schedules to Outlook Calendar on the Web
If the left pane is hidden, click the three vertical lines (also called a hamburger icon) on the top left to display it. Below the month view calendar, click "Add Calendar."
In the Add Calendar window, select an option on the left. For this how-to, we'll choose Sports. Depending on your location, you may see suggestions for teams around you in the Sports section. But you can also select a popular league or view them all.
You'll see everything from football to ice hockey to golf to tennis if you view all available sports.
Choose a sport, pick a league, and then check the box for each team you want to follow.
If you select TV on the left, you'll then pick a time zone , choose a channel, and check the box for each TV show.
Note: In our testing, we were unable to view TV shows in our Outlook calendar. Microsoft says that "This feature isn't available in all locales."
When you finish, click the X on the top right to close the Add Calendar window. You should then see the sports or TV schedules added to My Calendars in the left pane and events on your calendar.
Check the calendars to display, or uncheck to hide. Click the three dots to rename the calendar, change the color, add a charm, or move it within the list.
Click the event (game, match, or airing) on your calendar for more details. When the small event window opens, you can click the View Event arrow on the top right for more options.
Add Schedules to Outlook Calendar in the Mobile App
If you add sports schedules and TV shows to your Outlook calendar on the web, they'll sync to your mobile device. But if you have your phone or tablet handy, you can add them in the mobile app too. The process is the same on Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Open the Outlook app and tap the tab on the top left to open the menu. Select "Settings" and then pick "Interesting Calendars." Tap your email address at the top to choose a different account if you have more than one.
Like on the web, you can choose from sports or TV. If you select Sports, you'll pick the sport, choose a league, and tap to add the team.
If you select TV, you'll pick a time zone, choose a channel, and tap to add a show.
Tap the back arrows to exit and the X's to close the settings.
Open the menu and select the schedule if you want to hide it or change the color. Uncheck to hide the schedule, check to display it, and tap the gear icon to adjust the color.
Whether you love football, baseball, game shows, or sitcoms, you can add your favorites to your Outlook calendar to stay up to date. And you can follow your sports team's schedule on Google Calendar too!
- Why the Cable Company Is Selling TVs
- Red Sox vs. Astros: ALCS Game 6 live stream, TV channel, odds, time, pitching matchup for 2021 MLB playoffs
- F1 US Grand Prix practice: UK start time, TV channel and live stream for Circuit of the Americas
- BBC Three will return to TV screens after six-year break
- Will The Ashes go ahead this winter in Australia, and what is the schedule?
- The Yorkshire Vet disaster as Julian Norton injects himself during pig castration
- All you need to know about the UEFA Champions League semifinals
- LSU vs. Clemson: All you need to know ahead of CFP National Championship
- Lake Taupō Cycle Challenge postponed due to Covid uncertainly
- BCCI Could Earn Up To USD 5 Billion From IPL Broadcasting Rights: Report | Cricket News
- The Friendship That Shapes Atlanta Baseball
- AAC adding 6: UAB, UTSA, FAU, Rice, North Texas, Charlotte
PSA: You Can See Sports and TV Schedules in Outlook Calendar have 807 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.