News 8 // 04 Jan 2019, 11:46 IST SHARE While it certainly could have gone worse, the launch of Red Dead Online hasn’t exactly gone what you’d call “smoothly.” The game opened up with a pretty unbalanced economy, with items costing way too much and jobs paying out way too little. Fortunately, the studio moved quickly to fix this, not only working to make the economy more balanced but also giving players some in-game spending cash as an apology. Which was pretty cool of them, considering the game is still in beta and these are the types of issues a beta release is supposed to work out.Lately, however, the big complaint among players has revolved around a perceived lack of new content for the online mode. So, when Rockstar went onto Twitter earlier on Thursday, players were hopeful for an announcement about new stuff to do, get, or see in RDO. Instead, they got this:Yeah. That annoyed a few people, to say the least.One fan wondered if Rockstar was neglecting RDO in favor of new stuff for their already proven cash cow, Grand Theft Auto Online.Sometimes sarcasm is the only proper response…Other folks used this opportunity to air their… Read full this story
- Secrets of Creating Your Own Red-Hot Online Newsletter For Massive Cash
- The EVE Online Trinity Client
- Offline Business Directories Are Out - Online Directories Are In!
- Most Online Money Making Sites Have Got it So Wrong!
- How To Get Online Coupon Codes
- How to Secretly & Ethically Search For Government Records Online
- Real Online Business - You Can Finally Start Making Money From Online Multiplayer Games
- Twitter is Cool - Here Are 7 Ways to Make it Cooler!
- Make Your Own Twitter Traffic Machine
- The Myth Of Effortless Success In Online Business
- The Future Is Now With Online Business
- Buy Custom Wine Online
Red Dead Online: Twitter reacts to Rockstar's "update" have 311 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at January 3, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.