Amazon may have left New York’s governor high and dry weeks ago, but Andrew “Amazon” Cuomo appears no closer to letting it go. The New York Times reported Thursday that Cuomo “is furiously working” to sweet talk the company back into a deal with New York for its HQ2 headquarters after Amazon dipped earlier this month, blaming poor reception from local politicians and community leaders who opposed the Queens project. Advertisement Citing two sources familiar with the matter, the Times reported that Cuomo, who’s been vocal about his disappointment with the failed deal, has been in ongoing talks with Amazon’s top brass about the political process of sealing the deal: The governor has had multiple phone conversations with Amazon executives, including Mr. Bezos, over the past two weeks, according to two people with knowledge of the efforts. In those calls, Mr. Cuomo said he would navigate the company through the byzantine governmental process. Mr. Cuomo did not offer a new location but rather guarantees of support for the project, one person said. Amazon executives gave no sense that it would reconsider. In addition to whatever pleas are almost certainly being made to woo back a company that previously said it… Read full this story
- Amazon boss Jeff Bezos' 'steamy texts with Lauren Sanchez exposed by her BROTHER'
- Jeff Bezos' girlfriend reportedly sent her brother text messages that were leaked to the National Enquirer
- Jeff Bezos' ex-wife MacKenzie cashes in $370million of the $35billion she received in Amazon stock as part of her divorce settlement
- Jeff Bezos phone hacking scandal timeline: Here’s what happened and when
- Philanthropy on his mind: Jeff Bezos pledges $2 bn to build preschools, shelter for homeless
- Jeff Bezos friended the wrong foreign leaders
- Investigation suggests Saudi prince behind Jeff Bezos phone hack
- Saudi officials 'were aware of Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's plan to hack Jeff Bezos' phone which WAS part of a wider intimidation campaign against murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi'
- EXCLUSIVE - The PDA continues: Tactile Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez play tourist as they climb the Vessel in NYC then grab a bite to eat at Friedman's after it's revealed she told her brother of the affair and he then sold texts to the Enquirer
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend may have leaked their personal text messages
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend may have leaked their personal text messages: Report
- Facebook blames Apple for Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ phone hack
Report: Amazon Cuomo Is Giving Jeff Bezos the Full have 410 words, post on gizmodo.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.