Race car drivers are among the most competitive people on Earth. Put a couple of them together and it is likely that the one-upmanship will reach Olympic levels for sure. These are the types of people who want to get to the canned good aisle at the grocery store first, they want to eat their food first, and at any sort of racing event they want to finish first, even if it is basically for fun. This ripping British Touring Car Championship contender is proof of that. Andrew Jordan did not show up to Goodwood to get a tan. Nope, he came with the intention of out running all of the other BTCC cars and guess what? He did.
This is a really nice drive. It is smooth. It is composed and it is fast. There is not a bunch of crazy sideways action. This is a guy who knows what the hell he is doing and what the hell he is doing it for. No one wants to step outside their respective box and look dumb. Andy Jordan did not do that.
The BTCC is about the same as American NASCAR in terms of its correlation to factory cars, familiar drivers, and pride. They race on road courses and they are in equipment that is really advanced as compared to an ol’ American stock car. If the interior of this car did not tip you off to the fact that these are serious cars, we’re not sure what would have.
Take a ride with a professional and haul some ass from the comfort of your office chair!
Press play below to see a pro race driver make mincemeat of the Goodwood course –
- British Cycling eRacing Championships winner stripped of title
- State C Girls: Box Elder, Roy-Winifred among championship contenders
- Masters: Ranking Tiger Woods' 15 PGA Tour major championships
- MAJOR SERIES OF PUTTING LOCKS IN ITS 2019 CHAMPIONSHIP AND TOUR LOCATIONS
- Carly Rae Jepsen Is Dedicated to Performing in Phoenix This Year
- 'Loved' British Pop Duo Killed in California Car Crash
- British indie band Her’s, on US tour, killed in fiery car crash
- British band Her's dies in fiery car crash during U.S. tour: 'The world is a cruel place'
- Rogers, Navarro add local intrigue to Volvo Car Open
- What Time Does Tiger Woods Tee off on Friday? The Players Championship TV Channel, Live Stream, Live Leaderboard
- Funny and Smooth: Daptone Records Artist James Hunter Six Starts Tour in Houston
- Brexit casts shadow over stands at Geneva car show