Looking to trade in your Samsung Galaxy S10? Bad news: It’s now worth half what you paid for it, according to a report by BankMyCell, a site that lets you sell your used phone.The Galaxy S10e lost an average of 50.2% across all storage options in 30 days, the S10+ lost 47% and the S10 lost 42.7% in value, says BankMyCell.This makes the phone “one of the fastest depreciating handsets since 2017,” the report said. Now playing: Watch this: Which Galaxy S10 phone should you buy? 6:35 Apple’s iPhone XR and XS range fared much better in the report, losing around 42% of value since release.”On a depreciation percentage basis, the Galaxy S10 range lost more in the first month [than] the iPhone XS/XR range has in 9 months,” BankMyCell said.Hardest hit was the S10e 128GB model, which fell from $750 new to just $350 in trade-in value after 30 days. The Galaxy S10+ 1TB phone went from being worth $1,600 to only $750 at trade in.The report predicts the S10 will lose 65% of its value by March 2020.Samsung didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. Samsung Galaxy S10 on CNET 5 Galaxy S10 features you’ll probably hate… Read full this story
- 30 Questions in 30 Days: Jayson Tatum's time to shine
- Kraft says report about him vetoing Gronk trade is 'hogwash'
- James Harrison praises Pats, says reports of friction ‘made up’
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 disaster endangers FCA's Magneti Marelli sale
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Launched For Bikers, Priced At Rs. 8990/-
- Jets' Donahue says 30-day stay in rehab was 'life-changing'
- Ronda Rousey Reacts To Her 30-day Suspension From WWE
- GM Plans 15 to 30-day Over-Supply for New Buick LaCrosse
- Vauxhall Offers 30-Day Return Policy For Ampera
- Ronda Rousey Suspended For 30 Days
- WWE Raw results: Ronda Rousey hit with 30-day suspension and Dolph Ziggler new Intercontinental champion
- U.P. Businessman Gets 30 Days In Prison For Tax Crimes: DOJ
Samsung Galaxy S10 depreciated by 50% in 30 days, says a report have 315 words, post on www.cnet.com at June 11, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.