It’s been years in the making, but Sony is finally letting PlayStation users change their PSN IDs. The long-awaited feature is launching in beta soon for members of the PlayStation Preview Program, with a full rollout for all users planned for 2019. The feature is simple: it will finally make it possible for you to fix the mistakes of a colorful youth by choosing PSN IDs like “xXx_360noskopeSlayerz_xXx” in favor of more normal names (or vice versa, if that’s how you roll) without losing your entire account and friends list. Users who decide to change their IDs will have the option to display their old username alongside their new one, so friends can still recognize who they are. But if you do decide to display the old one, for some reason, you won’t be able to toggle that off. According to Sony, during the preview program test, users will be able to change their PSN ID as many times as they want. The first change is free; after that, each swap will cost $9.99 (or $4.99 for PlayStation Plus members). Sony warns that the name-swapping feature is compatible with all PS4 games that were released after April 1st, 2018, and… Read full this story
- Sony’s iconic PlayStation shapes take over London Tube station for UK PS5 launch
- My first two weeks with the PlayStation 5
- Sony apologies for PS5 pre-order disaster that created shortages within minutes and promises more consoles will be available 'through the end of the year'
- How to play the PlayStation Plus Collection on PS4
- Change 'Karachi Sweets' to something in Marathi: Sena leader threatens owner
- Walmart's website crashes just minutes after Sony's PlayStation 5 sale goes live, sparking fury among many gamers trying to buy the console
- PlayStation 5 goes on sale in the UK TODAY for £449 - the same as the Xbox Series X - but gamers hoping to get their hands on one are stuck in huge virtual queues
- PlayStation Plus December 2020: all the free PS Plus games you can get this month
- PlayStation 5s appear on eBay for £1,000 as Currys runs out of stock in half an hour, John Lewis' website crashes and gamers resort to queuing outside stores to buy the new £449 console
- Sony Xperia Tablet S Review
- What is PlayStation Plus?
- How to change the theme of your PS5 home screen
Sony is finally letting PlayStation users change their PSN names have 381 words, post on www.theverge.com at October 10, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.