Taylor Swift's re-mastered, re-released, re-Taylored version of her landmark 2012 album Red has finally arrived, releasing tonight in a flurry of downloads, album streams, and attempts to sift through the 30-song odyssey in some kind of reasonable span of time.
Swift announced the release by popping up on both of the NBC late night shows tonight, hanging out with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show , and then hopping over to chat with Seth Meyers, talking about the project, and, of course, playing one of Jimmy Fallon's endless bag of games.
Meanwhile, Red will, presumably, serve as a test for how much of Taylor's Version the world is actually her first such project, Fearless (Taylor's Version) , released to strong reviews back in April , spurred on by the fact that it wasn't just a retread. Red 's release in 2012 is a lot shorter than the one spanned by Fearless , but it's still interesting to hear her figure out how to address her younger self.
O (Taylor's Version ) of these songs is a deliberate thumbing of the nose to Scooter , the latter of whom sold the masters of Swift song's to the former a few years back. Swift's ability to not only find a way to reclaim her work—but to also turn it into a much-hyped celebration of said music—might be the most Taylor Swift thing about this entire endeavor.
- Hamlin totally lip-syncs Taylor Swift’s hit song ‘Shake It Off’
- Here’s NASCAR’s Denny Hamlin lip-syncing to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off”
- Professional athletes love Taylor Swift, too
- US women’s soccer team joins Taylor Swift onstage at concert
- USWNT’s celebration continues by joining Taylor Swift onstage during concert
- Taylor Swift reportedly in talks to headline Super Bowl 50 halftime
- Watch Brutus, Big Ten mascots ‘shake it off’ to Taylor Swift
- MLB has inspired some sort of Taylor Swift Twitter sing-a-long
- Astros’ playoff push prompts rescheduling of Taylor Swift
- Steve Spurrier uses Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ as inspiration with Gamecocks
- High school football coach ‘Shakes Off’ firing dancing to Taylor Swift
- Max Scherzer knows who’s to blame for Nationals’ blackout: Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift unleashes her 30-song (Taylor's Version) of Red have 424 words, post on www.avclub.com at November 12, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.