Taylor Swift's re-mastered, re-released, re-Taylored version of her landmark 2012 album Red has finally arrived, releasing tonight in a flurry of downloads, album streams, and attempts to sift through the 30-song odyssey in some kind of reasonable span of time.
Swift announced the release by popping up on both of the NBC late night shows tonight, hanging out with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show , and then hopping over to chat with Seth Meyers, talking about the project, and, of course, playing one of Jimmy Fallon's endless bag of games.
Meanwhile, Red will, presumably, serve as a test for how much of Taylor's Version the world is actually her first such project, Fearless (Taylor's Version) , released to strong reviews back in April , spurred on by the fact that it wasn't just a retread. Red 's release in 2012 is a lot shorter than the one spanned by Fearless , but it's still interesting to hear her figure out how to address her younger self.
O (Taylor's Version ) of these songs is a deliberate thumbing of the nose to Scooter , the latter of whom sold the masters of Swift song's to the former a few years back. Swift's ability to not only find a way to reclaim her work—but to also turn it into a much-hyped celebration of said music—might be the most Taylor Swift thing about this entire endeavor.
- Taylor Swift drops new song and video about her growing up on a Christmas tree farm
- Taylor Swift’s New Song ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ Really Stinks, Huh?
- Here’s How Taylor Swift Should Re-Record Her First Six Albums
- Taylor Swift delighted over nomination of 'Beautiful Ghosts' at Golden Globe Awards 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ Is Breaking Streaming Records Left and Right
- Taylor Swift flaunts her long legs in a white puffball-sleeve playsuit and thigh-high stiletto boots as she headlines Capital's Jingle Bell Ball in London ahead of 30th birthday
- 30, flirty, and chic as ever! A look at Taylor Swift's style evolution from country cutie to fashion icon - ahead of her milestone birthday
- Taylor Swift confirms her plan to RE-RECORD her songbook amid fury over Scooter Braun acquiring her record masters in controversial $300m deal
- Taylor Swift Plans to Re-Record Her Hits. Here’s What She Might Be Facing
- ADRIAN THRILLS: Taylor Swift shakes off her old album of settling scores to re-discover her mojo in seventh album
- Taylor Swift plugs her role as 'mischievous' Bombalurina as she shares Cats throwback from first day on set
- Here’s How Cardi B Could Beat Taylor Swift on the Charts
Taylor Swift unleashes her 30-song (Taylor's Version) of Red have 526 words, post on www.avclub.com at November 12, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.