Some of technology’s most prominent leaders and CEOs have made the pilgrimage from the Tesla-lined streets of Silicon Valley to the slightly more civilized New York City to bow at the feet of the very smart and good looking Supreme Leader-elect of the United States, Donald J. Trump. Advertisement Some highlights include Tesla and SpaceX founder and CEO Elon Musk, Facebook’s chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, Apple CEO Tim Cook and Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella. This whole meeting could be pretty awkward, especially considering how much Trump shit talked the tech industry in general during the campaign. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon and owner of The Washington Post, was the first big name to arrive, after Oracle CEO Safra Catz was spotted earlier today in the building. Update 1:18 PM ET: Palantir CEO Alex Karp has arrived at Trump Tower. Palantir, a secretive data analytics startup worth billions, just won a key battle against the U.S. Army. Advertisement Update 1:33 PM ET: Intel CEO Brian Krzanich has completed his journey to Trump Tower. Advertisement Update 1:46 PM ET: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella is here. IBM CEO Ginni Rometty has also arrived. Advertisement Advertisement Update 1:53 PM ET: Larry Page, CEO of… Read full this story
- Pro-Trump Tech Entrepreneur Produces ‘Made-in-America’ Masks
- What Apple CEO Tim Cook 'told' Donald Trump about economic recovery
- Trump and Musk Hydroxychloroquine 'Endorsements' Tied to 1,300 Percent Spike in Google Searches About Buying Drug
- Gen. Stanley McChrystal Advising Democrat PAC’s Online Fight Against Trump
- Bokhari: Tech Censorship Is Now a Public Health Hazard
- Donald Trump's Plans for Mining the Moon Edge Closer with Draft 'Artemis Accords'
- Journalism Professors Ask Networks to Stop Airing Trump Coronavirus Briefings
- AYTU BioScience CEO Blasts Big Tech Censorship of UV Light Treatment
- Drexel Professor: America Is Fighting Two ‘Plagues,’ Coronavirus and Donald Trump
- Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper: ‘F*ck Each and Every Trump Supporter’
- Here’s what Apple CEO Tim Cook said to US President Donald Trump on economy
- Donald Trump Uses Albany Rally to Criticize Delegate System Yet Again
Tech Gods Arrive to Kneel at Trump’s Throne have 341 words, post on gizmodo.com at December 14, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.