2019 Ford Shelby GT350 in Race Red 2019 Ford Shelby GT350 Class: Sporty/Performance Car Miles driven: 339 Fuel used: 22.7 gallons CG Report Card Room and ComfortB- Power and PerformanceA+ Fit and FinishB- Fuel EconomyD+ ValueB- Report-card grades are derived from a consensus of test-driver evaluations. All grades are versus other vehicles in the same class. Value grade is for specific trim level evaluated, and may not reflect Consumer Guide’s impressions of the entire model lineup. Big & Tall Comfort Big GuyB- Tall GuyB- Big & Tall comfort ratings are for front seats only. “Big” rating based on male tester weighing approximately 350 pounds, “Tall” rating based on 6’6″-tall male tester. Drivetrain Engine Specs526-hp 5.2-liter Engine TypeV8 Transmission 6-speed manual Drive WheelsRear-wheel drive Real-world fuel economy: 14.9 mpg Driving mix: 55% city, 45% highway EPA-estimated fuel economy: 14/21/16 (city/highway combined) Fuel type: Premium Gas Base price: $59,140 (not including $1095 destination charge) Options on test car: Electronics Package ($2000), Handling Package ($850), Gas Guzzler Tax ($1300) Price as tested: $64,385 Quick Hits The great: Racetrack-ready performance, undeniable muscle-car attitude The good: Upscale interior trimmings The not so good: Stiff ride, fuel economy More Mustang price and availability information John Biel There are Mustangs and… Read full this story
- Honda to give away awards of "Test drive, real gift"
- Chevrolet Vietnam to organize largest test drive
- $224,000 BMW wrecked during test drive in Da Nang
- Tuyen Quang launches emulation drive 2019
- Vietnam cop suspended after driving accident kills two women
- Cop suspended after driving accident kills two women
- Vietnam to test 5G mobile network this year
- ASEAN Sustainable Energy Week 2019 kicks off in Bangkok
- Test Kitchen Vietnam 2019 bring back Japanese cuisine to Hanoi
- Vietnam AutoExpo 2019 kicks off in Hanoi
- Latest annual Looking Further with Ford Trends Report released
- Ford plans self-driving car for ride share fleets in 2021
Test Drive: 2019 Ford Shelby GT350 have 297 words, post on blog.consumerguide.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.