Streaming libraries expand and contract. Algorithms are imperfect. Those damn thumbnail images are always changing. But you know what you can always rely on? The expert opinions and knowledgeable commentary of The A.V. Club . That's why we're scouring both the menus of the most popular services and our own archives to bring you these guides to the best viewing options, broken down by streamer, medium, and genre. Want to know why we're so keen on a particular movie? Click the title at the top of each slide for some in-depth coverage from The A.V. Club 's past. And be sure to check back often, because we'll be adding more recommendations as films come and go.
Some titles on this list also appear on our best movies on Netflix list , but we decided horror films deserved their own spotlight since they are often not included on our year-end lists as much as other genres. The criteria for inclusion here is that (1) the film is classified by Netflix as a family-friendly film (2) The A.V. Club has written critically about the movie; and (3) if it was a graded review, it received at least a "B." Some newer (and much older) movies will be added over time as Netflix announces new additions to their library.
Looking for other movies to stream? Also check out our list of the best movies on Amazon Prime , best movies on Disney+ , and best movies on Hulu . And if you're looking for a scare or a laugh, check out our list of the best horror films and the best comedy movies on Netflix .
This list was most recently updated on May 2, 2021.
- 16 movies to be released in Vietnam in January
- Movies to be released in Vietnam in May
- What ails Hollywood? Six movie experts weigh in on a cure
- 14 movies at local cinemas in October
- 10 movies to be released in December
- Children enjoy return of Ice Age
- Selena Gomez gets raunchy in "shocking" new movie
- Best wishes for Lunar New Year in Vietnam
- 16 movies to "explode" at local cinemas in Oct.
- Do you ever know if your kids are safe?
- Brangelina, Pax Thien enjoy lunch in HCMC
- Parents should let kids enjoy fun-packed summer breaks: Vietnam educationist
The best family movies on Netflix (that you'll enjoy even without kids) have 377 words, post on www.avclub.com at May 2, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono.Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.