The Machines Game for iOS; Get It For: Rs400 Thanks to the introduction of ARKit — Apple’s framework that helps create augmented reality experiences on iOS — we’re seeing some games like The Machines. This is the same game (by developers Directive Games) that was actually demoed on stage at the iPhone 8/X launch event. You’ll be controlling a range of battle robots and your objective is to obliterate enemies and their bases — pretty standard stuff that takes on several new dimensions in AR. You need a large enough flat surface like a table or empty space on the floor. Use your iPhone or iPad to move around the room and your perspective of the battlefield will change accordingly. You can point your phone at the characters to select them and get in closer by physically moving your phone closer. The interesting bit is that the audio characteristics also change as you move, getting louder as you get closer, for instance. Worth playing if you’re into strategy games.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality: Technologies and Global Markets key players 7D Vision, Apple, Inc., DAQRI, HTC Corp.
- Global Augmented Reality Software : Market Share, Strategies, Segmentation And Forecasts 2019 To 2025
- Global Augmented Reality Book: Market Analysis, Strategies, Segmentation And Forecasts, 2019 To 2025
- U.S. Army Awards ARA Contract for Its Cutting-Edge Augmented Reality Software
- Ocutrx Vision Technologies Receives Second Patent for Augmented Reality Glasses Eye Tracking Technology
- U’s EAE Program Draws Game Design Students from Around the World
- NEIT named a top-50 school for video-game design by Princeton Review
- Coachella 2019: From augmented reality to food delivery, tech plays increasing role in the festivities
- Coachella 2019: Space out, literally, at the festival’s Sahara Tent with an augmented reality-equipped stage
- Tech review: Bose Frames bring audio and augmented reality to sunglasses
- Explore the role of Augmented Reality Technologies and Lethality at the Future Soldier Technology USA Conference 2019
- Augmented reality tour delivers new Disney Hall experience
The Machines: The first multiplayer game designed to play in augmented reality is here have 326 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 8, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.