Presented by Curated Over 60 years ago John Temerian’s Grandfather started repairing early European Sportscars. Within a few years, he started to buy and sell Jaguar E-Types and Ferrari 250 cars, including both a GTO and SWB. John’s father’s first car was a Lamborghini Miura and instead of becoming a stockbroker, his father became an incredible technician as well. Growing up around his father’s Lamborghini service in the 1980s and 1990s, he was able to absorb an incredible amount of historical details about both Lamborghini and Ferrari supercars. VIN numbers, Originality, and more. view curated’s inventory Today, Curated buys specifically cars they have had first hand experience with. They buy what they know and what they love. Curated is in the constant pursuit of pairing the worlds greatest automobiles with the worlds greatest collections. Curated prides themselves on buying, representing and selling investment quality “blue chip” cars, specifically vintage supercars. Starting with the Lamborghini Miura and spanning into the last generation of analog supercars. Their showroom is filled with the best of the 1980s, 1990s and manual cars from the early 2000s. Within that small niches of cars, they focus on low mileage, high quality, limited quantity examples. Cars that… Read full this story
- Zoo Story, by AM Homes
- Miami’s Duncan Robinson on a record path from 3-point land
- Syracuse, Miami meet in conference play
- Miami airport Customs officer charged with fondling girl, 16
- How to hygge: The Danish secret to a happy home
- 'I told him I want a divorce. We've been together for 20 days': Couples share their self-isolation horror stories - after being forced into working from home
- New Audible service offers free audiobooks to children, teens stuck at home
- If you're working from home during the coronavirus outbreak, who's responsible for your safety?
- Coronavirus has forced many of us to work from home. Here's what that looks like
- Joyful Homes: An end to fruitless efforts
- Spanish nursing homes abandoned, residents found dead in beds as coronavirus worsens
- Coronavirus is forcing couples to work from home, together. This is how to navigate the challenges
The Story of Curated, Miami's Home for Vintage Supercars have 352 words, post on blog.dupontregistry.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.