Over 60 years ago John Temerian’s Grandfather started repairing early European Sportscars. Within a few years, he started to buy and sell Jaguar E-Types and Ferrari 250 cars, including both a GTO and SWB. John’s father’s first car was a Lamborghini Miura and instead of becoming a stockbroker, his father became an incredible technician as well.
Growing up around his father’s Lamborghini service in the 1980s and 1990s, he was able to absorb an incredible amount of historical details about both Lamborghini and Ferrari supercars. VIN numbers, Originality, and more.
Today, Curated buys specifically cars they have had first hand experience with. They buy what they know and what they love. Curated is in the constant pursuit of pairing the worlds greatest automobiles with the worlds greatest collections.
Curated prides themselves on buying, representing and selling investment quality “blue chip” cars, specifically vintage supercars.
Starting with the Lamborghini Miura and spanning into the last generation of analog supercars. Their showroom is filled with the best of the 1980s, 1990s and manual cars from the early 2000s.
Within that small niches of cars, they focus on low mileage, high quality, limited quantity examples. Cars that have incredible provenance, an amazing story, great history are the ones Curated goes nuts for.
Curated is very strict about what they buy and ensure that everything is dedicated to their DNA.
Since 2013, Curated has helped to build some of the countries greatest collections and provide consultation and support starting with research, discovery, inspection, procurement and preservation.
Curated specializes in: • Lamborghini Miura, Countach and Diablo examples
Presented by Curated
We are in the constant pursuit of pairing the worlds greatest automobiles with the worlds greatest collections. We buy, trade and sell ONLY very specific cars.WeAreCurated.com
- Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias ‘spent £450k child-proofing Miami home’ before secretly having twins
- Nightmare stories of Westminster CityWest Homes problems revealed
- Early objections raised to ‘misleading’ Long Marston homes plans
- Homes plan rejected for a second time
- Homes plan for airfield is still on the agenda
- Liff Hospital housing plans changed in response to demand for larger family homes
- Poignant visit to scene of Shankill bomb atrocity by Miami massacre survivor
- Duo behind Beckenham vintage fair celebrate first year in business
- McLaren makes ultralight, ultra rare MSO X supercar
- Porsche arrives in Sidcup with new supercar centre
- Pick up a bargain at vintage clothing event in Dundee
- Venezuela's Maduro orders reopening of Miami consulate before election