By Cameron Bonomolo – March 22, 2020 10:12 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 The Walking Dead introduces another large group of survivors in Sunday’s 1013, “What We Become,” the exit episode for Danai Gurira’s Michonne. After sailing to Bloodsworth Island to retrieve weapons Virgil (Kevin Carroll) said could turn the tide in the Whisperer War, an empty-handed Michonne searched a washed up boat where — spoilers — she found items belonging to Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), including his boots and a cell phone marked “rick” with a carving of Michonne and daughter Judith (Cailey Fleming). Journeying to the coast with three prisoners (Olivia Stambouliah, Eve Gordon and Taylor Nichols) she freed from the naval base on Bloodsworth Island, Michonne then headed north in search of the missing Rick.”What We Become” ended with Michonne, back on land and traveling alone, encountering a pair of stragglers (Breeda Wool and Andrew Bachelor) in danger of being left behind by the thousands of survivors moving together as a caravan. Wherever they’re migrating, the woman says they “won’t wait for us.”Deciding to help them, Michonne joins the two survivors trailing the migrants, who are shown moving in organized formation.The western wear of the travelers… Read full this story
- The Walking Dead
- 'The Walking Dead' actor Ryan Hurst reveals he was hospitalized while filming
- Former Georgia firefighter, 'Walking Dead' actor dies at 48 after cancer battle
- Lauren Cohan returns to 'The Walking Dead' for Season 11
- MVPs of Horror: Simon Pegg on the existential terror of zombies and whether Chris Martin really cameos in 'Shaun of the Dead'
- Bernie Sanders Calls for Border Camps to End Catch-and-Release of Migrants
- The Storm-Troy Burroghs (Troy Burroghs: Surrealist-Traveler-Episode One)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One Game Review (Avg Ratio: 89.2%)
- Sleep Walking
- A Stroke Survivor's Tale - Clinically Dead
- Crying, Talking, Sleeping, Walking - Normal Child!
- Run, Walk, Stand
The Walking Dead: Who Are the Migrants in Michonne’s Last Episode? have 309 words, post on comicbook.com at March 22, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.