DENVER — Trevor Story homered in his first three at-bats, including one projected at more than 500 feet, for the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.Story’s first home run, a 459-foot shot to left, according to Statcast, gave the Rockies a 2-1 lead in the first inning. He topped that with another solo homer in the fourth that traveled an estimated 505 feet. It is the longest homer in franchise history and the longest since Statcast began tracking distances in 2015.We KNOW you haven’t heard this Story before!!505 FEET!!!!!Volume 3, Chapter 30 #StoryTime 📚 pic.twitter.com/h6tzC5B2Qt— Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) September 6, 2018His last home run — and 31st of the season — went 416 feet and gave Colorado a 4-3 lead.He came up in the eighth with a chance for his fourth of the night. He had a chance to tie the major league record with his fourth homer, but struck out leading off the bottom of the eighth.
- Man sentenced to 12 years in hit-and-run that injured teen
- Police in NYC seek driver in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Mum slams 'hit and run' motorcyclist who left seriously injured son 'for dead'
- Gatton woman killed in hit and run while returning to broken-down car on Warrego Highway
- Police: 82-Year-Old Woman Carrying Groceries Fatally Struck By Vehicle In Hit-And-Run In Northeast Philadelphia
- Woman With Previous Hit-And-Run Charge Arrested For Fatally Dragging Man
- Delivery Driver Run Over by Own Truck in Suspected Hit and Run
- Speeding driver, 24, who killed ten-year-old girl in hit-and-run crash while 'off his face' is jailed for seven years
- Georgia man wanted in fatal hit-and-run caught in New York
- ‘She’s An Angel’: Police, Family Pleading For Witnesses To Come Forward After 82-Year-Old Woman Killed In Northeast Philly Hit-And-Run
- PICTURED: Mother, 36, who was killed in a suspected hit and run while walking back to her broken down car on a busy highway
- Yankees Phenom Aaron Judge Was Born for the Home Run Derby
Trevor Story hits 3 home runs for Rockies, including longest homer in franchise history have 324 words, post on gazette.com at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.