close Video Tucker: What Biden’s war on White supremacy is really about ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host explains why the president’s unity message doesn’t include every American Inauguration Day is always a big moment for this country, and so it was Wednesday. There were solemn speeches, sworn oaths, belted anthems, all echoing against the backdrop of 26,000 smartly attired federal troops guarding our capital city from unseen threats. It was quite a display, a lot to take in, really. If you watched and listened to most of the media coverage, you got the impression that Joe Biden will bring hope and decency back to America and fill the yawning void where empathy should be. His arms, lean and hard from decades of empathetic labor on our behalf, will encircle us like lights from the Lincoln Memorial. Joe Biden and his wife Jill are the mother and father of this nation, may their names emerge from our lips in praise forever. And so on. The funny thing is, every person with a microphone in every TV studio in America knows knew the fuller truth. They knew, for example, that Joe Biden isn’t well. Everyone in Washington knows that, but no one said it out loud. They withheld that news from you,… Read full this story
- Australia's Secret History as a White Utopia
- Chicago White Sox: Past Teams Show Draft Picks Key to Rebuild
- The White Sox ballpark in Chicago that never was and could have changed history
- Astros: What if Joe Musgrove begins season in Triple-A?
- What’s next in the legal process after the arrest of Joe McKnight’s shooter?
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
- Raiders-Chiefs is biggest game left as playoffs loom
- Bernie's heir - who will lead the left in 2020?
- Why do people still fly the Confederate flag?
- North Korea-US tensions: How worried should you be?
- Kid Rock opening Detroit's new arena makes a mockery of the city's history
- Eagles' Wentz won't catch Bears by surprise
Tucker Carlson: Joe Biden declares war on 'White supremacy'. What does he mean by that? have 329 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.