For the president and many uniformed people around the country, Chicago has become the poster child for gun violence in America. But being based here, The A.V. Club knows the city’s darkness is outshone by its people, culture, and the brilliant artists to come out of the city. One of those artists is Vic Mensa, who’s riding a wave of success after releasing his first full-length studio album, The Autobiography, earlier this year. In the video above, Vic offers insight on what he thinks outsiders should understand about the City Of Big Shoulders. Share This Story Get our newsletter Subscribe More from The A.V. Club Continue reading
- Chicago State squares up against Purdue
- Chicago State pays visit to E. Illinois
- Get To Know The 3 Newest Businesses In Chicago
- St. Joe’s faces Loyola-Chicago
- Flinders Street attack: Here's what we know about how it unfolded
- Film Review: ‘Crown Vic’
- An unlikely hit inspired a community and fierce rivalry at a Chicago arcade bar
- Gunman still at large after killing outside Chicago school
- Why is Elon Musk building a medieval WATCHTOWER outside the SpaceX factory?
- 'Chicago P.D.' Major Character Struggles After Surprise Pregnancy Reveal
- 'Chicago Med': Will's Secrets Lead to Heartbreaking Wedding Cliffhanger
- Starbucks Reserve Roastery Chicago: World's Largest Store to Open on Friday
Vic Mensa on what outsiders should know about Chicago have 221 words, post on www.avclub.com at September 8, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.