While Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) has vowed an economic nationalist-populist agenda, her plans to increase foreign competition against American workers match the solutions routinely offered by the nation’s donor-class and big business lobby. With a rise in the polls, Warren is doubling down on her economic agenda, calling out multinational corporations for outsourcing and offshoring American jobs for decades.“There are a lot of giant companies who like to call themselves ‘American,’” Warren said in a new video out on Twitter. “But face it, they have no loyalty or allegiance to America.” “In a Warren administration, government policy will support American workers,” Warren said. “I call it economic patriotism … this is not a question of more government or less government. It’s about who government works for.” A lot of giant companies refer to themselves as “American.” But let’s face it, they only have one real loyalty: Their shareholders. A Warren administration will halt the hollowing out of American cities and create good American jobs. Here’s how. pic.twitter.com/pX0VpRXqqR — Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) August 25, 2019 Warren, however, has juxtapositioned her economic patriotist plan to crack down on outsourcing and offshoring of American jobs by corporations against an agenda to import additional… Read full this story
- Who is Elizabeth Warren and why did she ‘drop out’ of the 2020 US Presidential election?
- House GOP Now Favors Health-Care Mandate, But Only for Immigrants
- COVID-19 | Coronavirus highlights the class divide in India
- Will Trump Make or Break an Immigration Deal?
- Paul Ryan’s ‘Welfare Reform’ Plan Looks Doomed
- Switzerland backs immigration quotas by slim margin
- Budget 'remarketing of BJP's populist slogans': AITUC
- Warren Zevon: the man behind the demons
- Here Comes the GOP Attack on Legal Immigration
- Sanders on difference with Warren: she's a capitalist 'I'm not'
- 5 Reasons an Immigration Deal Will Be Crazy Hard to Achieve
- Elizabeth Warren holds town hall at Discovery Green
Warren Undercuts Populist Agenda with Donor Class Immigration Plan have 319 words, post on www.breitbart.com at August 28, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.