Have you ever seen something so uncomfortable, you didn't have the words to describe it? "Thanks, I Hate It" might be the exact phrase you're looking for. Here's what it means. "Thanks, I Hate It" TIHI stands for "Thanks, I Hate It." It's an acronym of a popular slang phrase on the internet, particularly on Reddit and other internet message boards. It's used to respond to a photo, post, or story that makes the viewer uncomfortable because of its unnatural or unattractive nature. Often, TIHI images are heavily photoshopped to have strange, unpleasant details that will trigger a response. They can also be tweets or comments posted online. TIHI can be used in both the titles of posts and in the comments under them. When used as a post title, it's also used as a disclaimer warning that the photo may make you feel uncomfortable. In specific uses, TIHI is synonymous with another internet slang term, "cursed," which refers to images or pieces of text that you may prefer not to have seen at all. The Origins of TIHI Compared to other internet acronyms we've covered, TIHI and its phrase are relatively new. But rather than having been created in… Read full this story
- A 6-year-old special needs girl was held under Florida's Baker Act. But what does that mean, exactly?
- What Does “NGL” Mean, and How Do You Use It?
- Kim Jong Un calls Trump a 'dotard': What does it mean?
- Justin Bieber stumbles over his wedding vows to Hailey and asks officiant 'what does that mean?' in never-before-seen footage of star-studded nuptials
- With Local Grocery Stores Having Trouble Staying Afloat, What Does It Mean For Shoppers?
- Does your child use her phone to unwind during study breaks? Help her balance screen time
- America's Taliban deal: What does it mean for India?
- What does demisexuality mean? 5 signs you may be one
- The Boy Scouts have filed for bankruptcy. What does that mean for Colorado’s local councils?
- Super Bowl 2020: Why does the NFL use Roman numerals for naming?
- Elton John had to stop a performance because of 'walking pneumonia.' What does that mean?
- 'Pressure Cooker': What does it mean to be an NRI?
What Does “TIHI” Mean, and How Do You Use It? have 385 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at April 11, 2021. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.