Is it July already? Not quite, but Amazon Prime Day is just around the corner. And it’s never too early to start planning, because these are deals we’re talking about!Although the company has yet to announce the exact dates of the big event, which promises site-wide discounts on par with Black Friday, here’s what we know, based on the patterns of the past few Prime Days:It will almost certainly happen in mid-July.It will probably span more than one day. In 2017, Prime Day started late on a Monday and ended early on Wednesday. Last year, it lasted 36 hours, starting on Monday, July 16.The biggest discounts are likely to apply to Amazon’s own products and brands, including the full range of Echo speakers, Fire tablets and Fire TV streamers, Kindle readers, Blink cameras and so on.Obviously we’ll keep you posted once we get more news about dates, deals and everything else.What kind of deals should I expect?Good ones — especially on the aforementioned Amazon gear. It’s a good bet Amazon will match or even beat Black Friday pricing, so here are some Prime Day predictions:Echo: $70 (save $30)Echo Dot: $30 (save $20)Fire 7 tablet: $30 (save $20)Fire HD 8 tablet:… Read full this story
- Don’t miss your chance to win big with Amazon’s Alexa Prime Day giveaway
- Column | Hollywood's women directors cracked glass ceiling in 2019; what's the scene in India?
- Oscars 2019: Academy Award contenders revealed before February show
- Azealia Banks 'waited for days' at Elon Musk's house for Grimes
- Amazon Holiday Deals 2019: Surface Pro, Apple Watch, 4K TVs, and Echos
- The best HBO series (January 2020)
- Best live TV streaming services for cord-cutters in 2020
- The best iPhone apps available right now (January 2020)
- How small businesses crushed 2019 holiday sales
- From the Kindle Paperwhite to cosy UGG slippers, the best gifts for grandparents this Christmas
- Here are the Apple Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that are still available
- The best Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Fire tablet deals for January 2020
When is Amazon Prime Day 2019, what's coming and how can I get the best deals? have 340 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 29, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.