Amazon Prime Day is coming soon. OK, maybe “soon” is a stretch, but it’s never too early to start planning. After all, these are deals we’re talking about!Although the company has yet to announce the exact dates of the big event, which promises site-wide discounts on par with Black Friday. Here’s what we know, based on the patterns of the past few Prime Days:It will almost certainly happen in mid-July.It will probably span more than one day. In 2017, Prime Day started late on a Monday and ended early on Wednesday. Last year, it lasted 36 hours, starting on Monday, July 16.The biggest discounts are likely to apply to Amazon’s own products and brands, including the full range of Echo speakers, Fire tablets and Fire TV streamers, Kindle readers, Blink cameras and so on.Obviously we’ll keep you posted once we get more news about dates, deals and everything else.Where can I find more Prime Day advice?It’s never too early to start learning the tricks of the Prime Day trade. For now, you can check out my main stories from last year:5 ways to win Prime DayHow to make sure that Prime Day deal is really a dealI can’t wait for… Read full this story
- What to watch this Labor Day 2019
- Amazon Prime series inspired by rocky life of Phoenix musician
- The Human Cost of Amazon’s Fast, Free Shipping
- We toured Amazon’s Sacramento warehouse, and so can you
- 2019 Emmy Awards: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Fleabag’ take top honors
- Why Amazon bought a piece of the Yankees' TV network
- Amazon jobs: Nashville among cities hosting Career Day events
- Amazon job fair: Nashville among Career Day event cities
- Amazon job fair: Nashville Career Day event set for September 17
- Best of Orange County 2019: Best grocery store
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos promises climate-change action
- Can We Make Destroying the Amazon a Crime Against Humanity?
When is Amazon Prime Day 2019? have 324 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 3, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Blog. If you want remove this page, please contact us.